Question

Abbie46

I co signed for a car that was repossessed
I co signed for a friend and she turned the car in, in only four months for a repossession without telling me first. The bank doesn't care. They took it. What are my options. All my debts are current. The car is a 2017 Chevy Malibu. 30,000.00!

When you cosign for a loan, you accept full responsibility for it. You're learning a hard lesson. NEVER cosign for anyone. 

The car will probably be sold at auction for considerably less than the loan and what the vehicle is worth.  You will be responsible for the difference between the loan amount and what the vehicle sells for.