Question

ashea1912

I close on my house in 2 weeks. I put a charge on my credit card and it closes August 5th.
My billing cycle ends Aug 5th and they don't report till a week after closing. Will the bank find out about the charge when they do a soft pull in about a week.

Most Helpful Response

If the balance won't be reported until after the bank looks at your credit report, then they will not see it. It would not matter anyway if you have used your card, what would matter is that the utilization rate could possibly cause your credit scores to fall and that would be important.