Question

kristenp515

I charge everything on my credit cards and then pay them off but i dont see increase in score
Hi I charge everything on my credit cards so my balance goes up to 70-80% on each card each month but i pay them off in full each month. i thought that by using and paying that would increase my score but i think its hurting because it says my utilization for each card is always really high. Should i stop doing this?

I believe the CC report at the start of the billing cycle. So if you have a balance at that time, that is what gets reported thus the high utilization.

So, pay down the card before a new billing cycle.

You want to show some debt on CC but not over 30%

Paying off entirely before billing cycle can hurt too. utilization of 0% shows that you do not need a line of credit.