Question

Gjxx

I charge everything and pay it once a month.how does that effect my credit

That you are paying off your credit cards every month is great.  That is 35% of your Fico score.  As far as how is it affecting your score today..... Depends.  How much of your credit are you using every month?  Are you paying before the statement date or after? 

The reason that I ask is 30% of you score is utilization.  So if you have a $1000 credit limit and your statement cuts showing that you owe say $800 then you are using 80% of your credit limit.  Even though you might pay it off, this would still affect your credit score.  In this same scenario but you were the pay $790 before your statement date and only $10 was showing then only 1% would be showing and your score would be a lot higher. 

So bottom line yes paying your card on time helps.  Having low utilization would affect your score but as long as you have it under control you are fine.  The only time I worry about it is if I'm about to apply for a credit card or loan.  Then I would make sure that my utilization is low.