Question

hessson

I certainly do not owe two loan debts shown on my record. What shall I do to repair this error?
My credit is excellent; high 700s On my record are a mortgage (correct) and a car loan (also correct). However, there are two student loans on there also. I am 76 years old and do not have any student loans.

Most Helpful Response

Dispute!!!

On your credit reports from any of the 3 major credit bureaus, there is a form or instructions on how to dispute a wrong entry.  Follow those instructions and they will investigate and those loans should drop off in a very few months.