Question

armel823

I can't see the reason why my score dropped. How to I find that specific information?
I can't see the reason why my score dropped. How to I find that specific information? I can never see why it dropped other than credit card utilization. My score dropped again with no reason(s) listed.

Since only you can see your credit information here, you may need to reread the articles here to refresh your memory on how credit works, then check the credit factors on your overview to see what may have had an impact.  Increased usage sure can change the score.