i can't register for credit karma, why?
the site says that it can't verify my personal identity. Even when i put my 9 digit social security number like it asked.

pass1onoflov3

Cannot verify email!

Every time I logon it shows that I need to check my email, click link to verify address. The email never comes through!! I even tested my email and I am receiving, just not this one!!

Any help out there?

Thanks.

Response by
Hitler2

I am having the same problem! The second step of registration is hung up on my SSN. When I click for the next step, the page just reloads and erases my SSN. I e-mailed them, but still haven't received any help. Looks like many people are having this issue.......

Response by
Melissa55555

you mean like e-mailing credit karma? i already did so.. still no response.

Response by
pass1onoflov3

They need a lot more than just a social security number to register you.  Finance is such a sensitive business, and they wouldn't want to accidentally let someone else register as you and see all this information about you, even if somehow they got access to that number.  They probably asked you a bunch of other questions, like stuff about your mortgage.  Maybe you answered one of them wrong?  (Keep in mind, sometimes it will ask you trick questions like "which company has your mortgage" when you don't have a mortgage, which can be confusing.  "None of the above" should have been an option, though.)  Or you left something blank?

The bottom line, though, is that security here is better-safe-than-sorry.  They'd cause MUCH bigger problems by accidentally letting someone else register as you (too little security), than failing to let you register as yourself (too much security).

Response by
swagmonkey

Email support. 

Response by
hardeight

Submit to the Community