Question

hayleysnana

I can't log in to my account
I just reset my password

Bad site

I put my email address in then my password and then the screen goes blank. Had this issue for a week now. Unable to see my credit report anymore. Kredit carma is a bunch of bullcrap!

I cannot login, After I put in my email and password I get a blank screen, it's been like that for the past two weeks. What's going on?

I can't contact them. There is no way to contact them. I would if i knew how

This is not CK Support.  We are users just like you.  If you need technical support you need to contact CK Support.

can"t log in

help

CK down

can't log in ..past sev weeks

Blank screen

I cannot log in. After I put in my email and password I get a blank screen. It's been like this for two weeks. What's going on?