Question

EJPO

I cant get TJMax to release me from bad credit report
I made payment with late fee over the telephone because I had forgotten to make the payment and I asked for the credit account to be closed.

Credit cards

Need advice for they fail to see that I already cleared my account.

But, you were late.  The only way to possibly get a negative removed from a credit report is to negotiate that deal in writing before making the payment.  Verbal agreements over the phone do not count, because there is n o concrete proof.  The payments you make from now on will take the "sting" out of this as the history of good payments will show reliability.