Question

DayNuh92

I can't get approved for any lines of credit, How am I supposed to rebuild my credit?
I've been trying to rebuild my credit and avoiding bankruptcy, but no one will approve me of any credit lines. How is a person supposed to live in this society?

First off you need to look at why will nobody approve you for a line of Credit?   Every time you apply you should be getting a letter that states the reason. 

If your credit Sucks then you need to Clean it up First before you try to apply for new line of Credit. 

You need to work to remove negative information on your credit reports. That all begins with reading on how to do so. Ask questions as needed. As far as establishing new accounts, you will need to start with a Secured line of credit. Look for a Secured credit card. I think the credit card company OpenSky advertises No Credit Check for a Secured card, I am not sure though so read up on it, or look for a lenient lender.