Question

Maggiemay20

I can't get approved for a credit card.
I have tried a few and even a secured card. I have filed bankruptcy almost 3 years ago.

You need to figure out why you were denied. They should send you a letter stating the reasons. Work on those problems. I am not sure why you would've been denied for a Secured card, I would look those reasons over very carefully. Spend some time researching for lenient companies that issue Secured credit cards. Maybe do a search on OpenSky.

You have been here since 2013 and need to read the articles here to learn hoiw crediy works and what you need to do to raise ]your score.  The bankruptcy is definitely preventing you from getting credit and the articles explain why.