Question

helpme1111

I can't get any credit report
hi
I have never had a loan or even a credit card.
I recently applied for a credit card , however the bank told me that they can’t give me one. I asked them to give me secured credit card , they refused as well.
I want to have a report , but I have no clue what to do.
I do pay all my bills ( gas , electricity, rent ) on time and i have electronic bills to proof
I am a tax payer as well, so I have my own job and i can proof that.
Is there anyway to submit these papers electronically to any organization which is responsible about credit reports in the entire US.
(notice : Even gas company ( Alagesco ) asked for a $ 150 deposit for opening account at their side, because they said ( in a letter) that Equifax couldn’t find my credit score)
hope someone can help me
thanks

Utility bills, tax payments, etc. are NOT included in a credit profile. I suggest that you spend as much time as you need reading everything that you can about credit. There is a wealth of info on this site and across the internet. You do not have a credit profile because you have not used credit. You need to get started with a Secured credit card. Check with lenders like Capital One or OpenSky, wherever you find a card, make sure that it is reported to all three credit bureaus before applying for it. Be aware that prepaid credit cards DO NOT count toward credit, you need to get a Secured card. It doesn't matter if your bank turned you down for a secured card or not, there is more than one lender out there. Do as much reading as you can regarding credit, if you have any questions along the way, feel free to ask.

helpme1111

I am sorry to hit not helpful , but as i mentioned in my issue that non of the info in this website answered my question.

non of the banks (lenders) accept to give me a secured credit card , becase i have no records in any of the three bureaus.

so i think the problem is not in the lender as much as having a solid profile in one of these bureaus, but how was the main question

anyway thanks for your help