Question

sarahparsons

I cannot get approved for any credit cards or a car loan
I recently tried getting a car loan and was denied by every company imaginable. They said it was due to no loans pertaining to auto. I also cannot get approved for ANY credit card. My score is a 618. I have taken out and payed off over 5 loans. I have no idea what i can do to raise my score, other than what i am already doing?!

Most Helpful Response

Get a Captial One "secured credit card," add more deposits to it each month, use it gently, pay it off monthly, and watch your score grow fast! Search through the advice section for more information.