Question

TDD89

I cannot get a hold of collection agency Keybank sold my debt to.
I've tried calling Keybank and then they gave me the collection agency's number because they said they can't do anything because they sold the debt to a collections agency. I believe this is the phone number: 1 800-342-8576. I tried calling several times each occasion I tried to reach them and left my contact information and they never call back or answer and I'm getting fed up and have no idea what my options are. I need to pay this debt off to continue with my U.S. Air Force application. Has this happened to anyone? What can I do? I don't have an extension for this number and they've never tried contacting me or sent me any letters.

AIC allied something collection agency. Please help me!

This has happeend to me also. I've called and left messages. Sometimes they call back.. other times I have to call several times before someone will either answer or call back. 

The number I have is (844) 816-6832. Another number I found is (877) 451-2594. I'm not sure if your question has been answered; hopefully it can help you or whoever else might be looking for more informatioin