Question

Donnabell3

I cannot afford another credit card
I'm very careful with my money since my bankruptcy. I put my ex husbands name on everything. What I can't pay with cash I don't buy except TJMaxx.

I used to think along those  lines until after I read the articles here and began putting this advice into action.  You definitely want to avoid having a continually running balance on the credit cards since paying interest is wasted money.  Paying cards in full when the bill comes in is excellent.  After using the financial tools provided here and making some changes, I've built my credit up to where I was able to finance a brand new car this past summer.  That is something that was not possible 10 years ago.  I am divorced and on a fixed income due to disability so wise money management is essential.  Oh, and I have several credit cards, most of which have a zero balance.  Please re-read the articles here, try the financial management tools and you, too, can build a good credit score.