Question

WhiteyFord86

I can only see that I have items in collection, I don't see how to contact the companies to pay them
Is there a way to contact collection companies directly from creditkarma.com? I can see that I have items that have gone to collections and I'd gladly pay them if I could find out how.

The complete contact information is found in your full credit report which can be obtained free from annualcreditreport.com

Maybe not your debt?

Check your credit reports as suggested.  You should already know who you owe money to, and, if they are in collections, you should already be getting mail or calls from collection agencies.  So check out the credit reports and file disputes on WRONG information (not my account, never lived there, etc) with the credit bureau reporting it.  They have to investigate and either verify or delete the disputed item.

Mistakes are common on credit reports which is why we are advised to check and correct them annually.

Creditclueless

This happened to me way before I paid attention to my score & I haven't received anything in the mail. How do I find out the credit bureau reporting this so I can contact them?