Question

SomethingChanged

I can no longer view full credit score history. How can I fix this?
I just logged in to my Credit Karma account for the first time in a couple of months. I used to be able to view my credit score over time, all the way back to 2014 when I first got my account. Now the graph of my score over time only goes back two months! Is anyone else having this problem? How can I see my full credit score history?

It actually goes back a year, and that is all that is needed.  To see your score chart, go to My Overview, then click on one of the credit scores and you can see the chart. for that credit bureau.