Question

calibogueclub

I can explain credit card inquiry from Airline and why no card issued
Applied for Airline credit card to get $100 off of ticket price. Had credit card inquiry hold through Equifax that I had forgotten and did not remove it so airline could not process. Ticket was issued so couldn't get $100 off even if I removed hold. My fault for not remembering hold but also not my fault request could not be processed.

Credit Karma is not a credit bureau. The three credit bureaus are Transunion, Equifax and Experian. The credit bureaus do not accept explanations, but if you find anything incorrect on your reports you can dispute that with them (the credit bureaus, not Credit Karma).