Question

tammi107

i bought a car in november 2014, ontime payments for 7 months...not reported??
I bought my car 7 most ago, it is still not being reported. What can I do to get this reported, as I am trying to build my credit. I had numerous hits on my credit and nothing to show for it, because they are not reporting my perfect payments.

Have you checked all three credit reports?  Perhaps the financing company reports to Experian, which is not used here. If you check all credit reports once a year, you can be sure what is being reported and what  needs to be disputed.

tammi107

Yes...I've checked all three ...nothing reported! I've got all the hits when purchased, but no reports of actual purchase or 7 months of perfect payments.