Question

kiernan2012

I applied to Discover and Citi for card transfers but was denied
You suggested I apply yet I was denied. Is there anyone that will take my transfer for 18 months?

The suggestions from partners that Credit Karma uses are very broad suggestions usually divided up into categories that are very generalized (Poor, Fair, Good). Google "Who gave me credit". There is a site that allows users to input the results of credit requests with a large number of cards/vendors. It is all user generated data, so look for trends in the responses and not 1 person with a score close to yours that got approved. I have found it very helpful in choosing which cards I have applied for and even starting with a score in the low 500s a year or so ago, I have not been declined for a card yet (Currently 2 Secure, 2 Unsecire and 2 Department Store cards).