Question

tbdc

I applied for credit with a credit card company and they sent me a letter telling me my Trans Union
Score was a 680...... Would that be correct? or is what they are using is something like Karma credit? I'm confused... Again it did say Trans union.

Most Helpful Response

Also if you were denied credit due to this trans union report you can (and should) get a copy of that trans union report that way you can see exactly what is in that report and if you find any errors you  can get  them fixed.  The letter should tell you how to request a copy of trans unions report and it is free cuz you were denied credit due to their report! 

Thats normal

The credit card company just decided to use your TransUnion credit report when deciding whether or not to  approve you for the card. They are required to send you a letter telling you why you may have been denied or if you were approved, you they could list what credit report they pulled when sending you the CardHolder Agreement.