Question

Bakan0

I applied for an amazon store card but only got 400$.
I applied so i can buy a new computer worth way more than 400. I asked for an increase but was turned down, so i closed the account. How will this reflect on my credit score?

Most Helpful Response

Because you closed it so soon after opening it it should have minimal affect on your score. Maybe a temporary drop, but you should rebound quickly.

If you're looking to finance a large purchase you should check your local credit union(s). They offer better interest rates than credit cards and will diversify your credit history.