Question

aimee720

I applied for a Walmart credit card. I did not get instant approval. Am I denied?
I declared bankruptcy about four years ago, and have been trying to rebuild my credit the past couple of years. My score is 652, which I've read people having a lesser score than that getting a card. I plan to pay the balance off each month with the money I have already budgeted for groceries. What do you think? I'm I denied?

Most Helpful Response

...Also based on your bankruptcy, they may automatically deny you credit.

Well at this point it is a 50/50 shot, they are looking deeper into your credit to assume whether or not your credit worthy. You'll receive a letter in the mail usually in 2-3 weeks on whether you were approved or denied. You can also call the "backdoor" number (google it - as most credit card companies have them) to check the status and see if you were approved.