Question

AbigailHoov

I applied for a suggested credit card with high approval odds and was denied.
I am aware that credit karma does not guarantee approval in suggesting credit cards based on our credit score. But, I applied for one of the cards that the website suggested to me with a "Very Good Approval Odds" and I was denied. Has anybody else experienced this? Pretty annoying seeing as that is a hard inquiry on my credit score. Doesn't seem to be a reliable suggestion.

If you spend some time reading this forum you will find that a lot of people have experienced that. Whenever you are thinking about applying for a credit card, go directly to the website of the credit card company and check the preapprovals there. Keep in mind that not all credit card company websites have accurate preapprovals, but some are very accurate. You will need to research this first by a google search or whatever.