Question

Shahblizzaal

I applied for a car loan once how did I get 7 inquiries
I never gave permission for the additional inquiries, I need to remove these extra inquiries

Your dealership went out and applied for you to many different lenders to see who would offer you the best rates, when you signed to allow them to llok for a loan, you gave them permision to do this. Be sure to read what you sign and not know what it means. This is quite common, and all scoring models will look at that as only one Hard inquiry.  This was done so that a person can shop for car and home loans without penalty if all the inquiries are within one week to a month depending on the model.