Question

kimberlylaranabors

I am wanting to pay off a few collections. How can I get it removed once I have paid it?
If I cannot get it removed, how long would it take for my score to go up because it will be changed from "outstanding" to "paid".

Please read the articles on getting a "pay for delete" agreement so you will know how to proceed.  This negotiation must be in writing via "snail mail".  Since the purpose of Credit Karma is to teach how credit works and how to improve yours, and these articles are very effective at conveying that information (I have learned a lot and greatly improved my credit) so it would be wise to take advantage of this education.