Question

MegWest79

I am unable to get my credit score or any kind of credit under my married name.
I changed my name legally 5 years ago and am wondering how I can solve this problem.

Your credit is not tied to your name, but to your Social Security number.  You can get copies of all three credit reports from annualcreditreport.com and you should do this once a year to make sure all information is correct.  If you are not getting a credit score, it [may be that you[ do not have sufficient credit history to generate a credit score so I suggest taking the time toi read the articles here to learn how to build a credit score.  Worked very well for me!