Question

yogiibear0728

I am trying to rebuild my credit please help
I have applied for 3 different credit cards and was denied for each one. They were all for average credit holders and from CK my score is currently 603. I am just trying to rebuild by using it for gas groceries things like that. What I do not understand is I just applied for a VS card and I was approved they started me off with a baby limit (which I was thankful for) but I am not understanding why I am not getting approved for a cc now... confused and frustrated!

You're not getting approved because of your low score.  Also, when you start shopping around for a credit card and get denied, it gets other potential creditors nervous, sort of a domino effect.  It sounds like you got a credit card now, so start using it wisely and after 6 months or so your scores will increase.  After that you may be able to get an increased limit.  It will take time, but you are on the right track.