Question

Knb77

I am trying to fix my credit. I want to know the best way to go about doing it?
I have a car loan, student loans, misc bills and no credit cards. Some old some new.

You need to understand how credit works so the articles on this site will help if you read and apply the information. You also need to understand the statue of limitations on collections in your state and how they may affect which debts must be paid and which do not.  The student loans are collectable until paid in full no matter how long it takes.  Another site for debt repayment information is Dave Ramsey's.  Your credit life is going to be pretty bleak until you gain the understanding needed to put your financial house in order..