Question

jenniao

I am trying to buy a car around @10000 to $13000 I only have $1000, what are my options on payments?
I have already been approved for a $19,000 car loan, but I do not want to spend that much.

It most often depends on the year and mileage of the car you are purchasing as to how many months the bank will let you finance. Of course, the shorter the loan term, the higher the monthly payments will be. You will have to supply your financer with the year and mileage of the car and let them know that you will be putting $1000 down payment to find out how many months the loan can be and what the interest rate will be, and how much your monthly payment will be. Also just because you were approved for a $19000 car loan does not mean that you have to buy a 19k car, you can get one for less as long as the auto meets the standards of the lender.