Question

DanskeViking

I am thinking about applying for a Chase Freedom card?
My credit Score is 753 Transunion, and 730ish Experian. I have a 2 percent credit utilization, no missed payments, 1 year 1 month length of credit history ( oldest card is 3 years ) auto loan over 8 years (paid). I also have 8 inquiries that are bothering me! I already have the slate card, any thoughts?

How many of the 8 inquires were from Chase?

Do you Bank at Chase?

One would think your chances would be good,  but You Never know until you Apply,  that is the only way you will find out.

DanskeViking

I actually have a chase slate card and had it for almost 3 years. I only have 1 denial on my credit report and that was from American Express! The rest of the inquires show approvals. Two inquieries are from apartment complexes that i never should of applied for and I actually turned them down. I know the inquries look bad because it looks like I'm looking fo credit but I'm bored and messing around withe the two different credit scores (Fico and Vantage). I know it's stupid but just trying to compare the two models. Thanks for answering and hope you have a great day.

icuhowie

You can alway go and check at 

www dot chase dot com     slash    prequalified