Question

Dmcalii

I am seeking credit payoff advice
Hey everyone. I’m seeking advice... My credit scores are in the mid 500’s. I have 6 items on my credit reports that I negotiated with a debt relief company to pay half. The total for that is $16,500. I am making monthly payments to this debt consolidation company and is to be paid off on March 2022. I also have another debt (auto loan/repo) of $9758. Finally, I forgot to pay my federal taxes and owe $20,000.

I have $18,000 saved up to be paid towards these debts. I’m seeking advice as to the amount and strategy to be paid to each of the above. Thanks.

Contact a lawyer, no one here is qualified to give legal advice unless they themselves are lawyers.

The justice department has vetted attorneys and you can also contact a national non-profit.

The truth is you need legal advice, this forum is for general queries and information. I've yet to see one person give legal advice.