Question

taxidriver4u

i am paying too much interest in cards, can i consolidate with my credit now?
Can I consolidate with my credit to lower my interest rates? What card do you suggest?

Most Helpful Response

If your credit score, income, and other factors allow it, you may be able to consolidate by getting a new credit card. But you'll have to have a really good credit score to get a new card that's going to give you both the high limit and low transfer rate you need to do a consolidation.

Instead of consolidation, you might consider using the snowball method (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debt-snowball_method) to rapidly pay down your debts.