Question

jtcheer43

I am paying off my debt, why is my credit score dropping
I am trying so hard to get out of debt.....and the more I do the lower my score is going. Why has my credit dropped so drastically in the last few months? It is very aggravating.

Use the lenders FICO scores. I'm 60 to 70 points higher with all my lenders than CK bs scores. Look around the site , their selling debt releif ,credit cards , etc . Lower scores only beneft them and the companies that your linked to. Sorry scare tactics.

I would say shame on you but truly its your business model.

Your scores may also be dropping if you are maintaining a revolving credit account. My scores seemed to not go anywhere as I was paying off debt, once I got a secured credit card, bam, it started shooting back up.