Question

paja0689

I am paying my two cc bills on time every month but, dont know why my score is lowering down .
I have started using my cards six months back.

It could be a variety of things. Do you have negatives on your reports? They can reduce score. Did an old account fall off your reports? This could change average age of accounts, reducing your scores. Do you have any late payment history? Do you keep your cc utilization low? Some sites say 30% is fine, but this is false, especially if you have low credit limits to start with. Ideally keeping utilization under 10% is best way to increase scores. Any of these could be driving factor. You will have to look at your reports closely, the answer is in there.