Question

debrahdo2

I am on disability and need to re-build my credit w/ a credit card. Any ideas of any credit cards?
Under terms & conditions on Capitol One, they excluded those who collect disability?

Most Helpful Response

well with no info on your credit... such as current credit score, cards you may already have and any badies I would check Capital one pre qual and see if they are offering you anything. Otherwise you may have to start with a secured card.

Disability income is not a disqualifier, but your total income and your payment record may be the main keys as to what card you may get.  I am on disability, and have done quite well after rebuilding my credit. Several credit cards and a new car loan.  If you haven't already read the articles on this site, please do.  They were a big help to me.