Question

lsmurphy58

I am not sure that creditkarma has a great formula to accurately show your credit
I have a feeling that perhaps this website is good for a general view, but none of their figures should be taken as if absolutely true. My credit score has basically not changed, but my Vantage score has gone down 4 points for no apparent reason. I did use 2 credit cards this month to keep them active. Each purchase was under 100.00. My total credit card use is currently under 3%.
My car insurance score is rated as poor, but yet, I have had no claims in years and years.
My home insurance score says "fair" yet I have had claims and am on state insurance and am high risk, due to 2 burglaries. (I have since gotten security installed and no problems). So I am not sure that one can trust creditkarma's assessments.
Disappointing... no specific explanations for changes. I will just use this site as an overview.

As you should!

The home insurance and auto insurance scores are explained when you click on those tabs, and the scoring may depend on where you live or the type of vehicle you have.

Credit Karma is not a credit reporting bureau but a site providing information and financial tools so people can learn how credit works and what they must do to improve theirs.  That is the sole purposer of this site.