Question

glorieux

I am not in debt with Toyota. Car was sold 1 year ago to Nissan Massapequa.
I traded in the Toyota 1 year ago, Toyota is now telling me that my name is still on the loan. Nissan of Massapequa NY is investigating. this claim, I am no longer responsible. How can this be possible..

can you remove the toyota loan from my report

glorieux

can the Toyota loan be removed, since I do not owe it.

You had an account in your name w hwen you pruchased the vehicle and the account with Toyota will be reported for 7 years past the date it was sold.  Such an account is part of your credit history and cannot be changed or remokved.  If you had a good payment record, you definitely want that to be on your report because the previous 7-10 years of credit history is what potential finance offices look at before granting credit.