Question

wanttoexpand

I am looking to buy a business and the commercial property has to be bought with it.
I can't seem to get a loan from a bank because of a bankruptcy that is just under 5 years old. What should I do?

Probably just forget the idea for now. Sometimes things don't happen for a reason. Work on getting your credit rebuilt (there are things that you can do even with a bankruptcy) save money up, and let the bankruptcy age off and then look for a business later on down the line. Or start a business now that you can start with cash. There will always be business opportunities out there, so don't get upset for missing this one. Looking back at some of the business deals that fell through for me it was the best thing that could have happened even though I was upset then.