Question

Fudgeswirl

i am looking to apply for the chase freeedom what credit score do they look for?

Most Helpful Response

Transunion

When I received my card, it stated they pulled from TU and my score was 699. Sadly, was only approved for $1500. I called right away to up it, only got it up to $3k since they said I don't have any credit cards on file. I last had a credit card 7 years ago. I have student loans totaling $9k down from $17k in last five years. 

I am not sure which bureau/s they pull, but I would guess that they use a version of Fico scores. They do have a prequalification page on their website, maybe try that first to see if you can get a preapproval. Keep in mind that preapprovals are not guaranteed, but will give you an idea.