Question

PandaNieves24

I am looking to apply for a credit card and am wondering which I should apply for?
Discharge bkrcy in 2009 (10 years) . I do have 3 retail cards that I currently use. My score is 670. I am looking for a card that offers good rewards and hopefully doesn't have an annual payment, but I can weigh the benefits and fees.

My two favorites are Capital One Quicksilver (1.5% Cashback on all purchases) and Discover IT (1% back on everything with rolling catagories of 5%). I have been very pleased with both and neither one has an annual fee.

Another nice thing about them is that unlike the card I have through my bank (T.D.), I can request credit increases without a hard inquiry going on my credit report.

I would suggest trying to pull your credit scores from at least one more source to make an informed decision before applying. My FICO score through Discover (Transunion) is 697. My score through Credit Karma is 744. Pretty big difference.