Question

MamaFluff89

I am i the middle of divorce and want to file bankruptcy. How can I do that?
Exhusband is refusing bankruptcy, but won't pay back his part of the debt. I have already started paying things off. What can I do?

The court can order him to pay his portion of the debts, which relieves you of the responsibility to pay them.  He is the one who would be violating a court order, which would not be a good thing.  You can talk to a bankruptcy attorney and receive some good advice on how to handle things, though you should remember that bankruptcy hurts your credit for ten years.  It is the last option to consider.