Question

tristanwyo

I am current on all the bills I owe, yet I just had a delinquent account show up and I
All of my bills are current and now my credit has.dropped again because of a delinquent account that is not mine. It is listed only as Complete Department Stores.. as I stated I am current and trying to improve my credit bit this has affected it already.. where can I inquire or dispute this claim.? What can I do?

Most Helpful Response

Same here.

Credit Karma doesn't seem to be helpful, or transparent with this information.  I do not have a "complete department stores" credit account, but I'm not listed as 60 days past due - and suggests I call their recommended credit helpful service for free.  I question the information behind this and that the help will ultimately be 'free'.

Me too..

I just received an alert about "complete department store" also. I have no clue what that is or where it came from. I don't own any department store credit cards.