Question

camogirl623

I am completely lost... I am on SSI, I can afford a lawyer to claim bankrupty
I have 50 grand in loans and 20 grand in student loans i dont know where to start i only get 700 a month on SSI... HELP!! I NEED TO GET THIS SCORE UP SO I CAN GET SOMEWHERE IN LIFE

CORRECTION THAT I CAN NOT, REPREEAT CAN NOT AFFORD A LAWYER!

Bad news

Not trying to add insult to injury, but there is no write off for student loans. It doesn't go away. you might look into student loan forgiveness and see if you qualify. Best of luck!!