Question

Txtitan20

I am collecting social security disability. My score is 480 due to medical and student loans.
What should I do?

On the student loans, I suggest contacting your loan servicer about a form for permanent and total disability which you will have your Dr. fill out and submit.  This may get you forgiveness of the loans, or else you will be obligated to pay them and that obligation will not end. Your income is not garnishable for the medical bills but I do suggest getting hold of the clinics and see what assistance they can give you on those. Contact the disabled services office in your county and see what benefits you may be eligible for.