Question

b7881

I am being sent to court from a Voluntary repo in 2011. Help?
I wanted to to correct a repo on my credit report. It has been sold to a collection agency in 2011. I called and the following week they sent me court papers. How can I fix this? I have heard if you contact them the 7 years starts over is that true? My car had broke down on me with 2 months and I paid to have it fixed then it broke again, same symptoms but was told it was a "different problem" . Is there anything I can do? I plan on going to court but I need some help!