Credit Advice

Have a question? Have advice to share? The combined knowledge and experience of everyone in the Credit Karma community can help you. Enter your question or help others below to get started!


Posted in Auto Loans
Profile Image

Question By

0 Contributions
0 People Helped
I am being sent to court from a Voluntary repo in 2011. Help?
I wanted to to correct a repo on my credit report. It has been sold to a collection agency in 2011. I called and the following week they sent me court papers. How can I fix this? I have heard if you contact them the 7 years starts over is that true? My car had broke down on me with 2 months and I paid to have it fixed then it broke again, same symptoms but was told it was a "different problem" . Is there anything I can do? I plan on going to court but I need some help!

Your Credit Scores Should Be Free. And Now They Are.

View your scores and reports anytime.


Reply to this Question

Write your response:
Enter Your Comments

The Credit Advice pages of the Site may contain messages submitted by users over whom Credit Karma has no control. Credit Karma cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any such messages. Some users may post messages that are misleading, untrue or offensive. You must bear all risk associated with your use of the Credit Advice pages and should not rely on messages in making (or refraining from making) any specific financial or other decisions.