Question

idahoken

i am an authorized user on a credit card, how can I stop this
i am an authorized user on a credit card owned by my brother, he added me to his account to build my credit, but now i would like to be taken off, I have mentioned this to him several times, but he has not taken me off of his account, can I request from the credit card company to be removed?

I would talk to your brother once more and explain that you need removed from this card. If he does not remove you, then you can try to ask the credit card company to remove you, but it may be difficult to make changes to the account as you are not the primary card holder. You can try disputing the account with the credit bureaus stating that you are no longer a user on the account.