Question

cabela1

I am an authorized user on a credit card, but its not showing up on Credit Karma.
I am an authorized user on a Maurice card (its a clothing store) I have my own card and everything, I pay the balance every month, but it is not showing up on my Credit Karma. I have had it almost a year, and I need the finance companies to be able to see it so I can prove that I have had a line of credit. I am trying to buy a house. Any ideas how I can get it to show up on my credit report?

Not all credit companys give credit info for AU accounts.  Have the the person who has the account call the credit card company and see if they will still reporting on your credit report.