Question

BridgetNicole

I am almost 19 and I don't know where to start?

If you are asking how to start build your credit? Then, most people statring out with secured credit card and or secured loan. You can also be on other's credit card as authorized user, whatever the history on that card? become yours as well (it could go both ways), until such time you can obtain unsecured card(s) on your own. Of course, research, read and be informed are always good way to start your credit journey. Best of luck.

The purpose of Credit Karma is to teach how credit works and how to build a good credit score.and they do so with the articles and financial tools on this site.  I learned more here than in college, and I'm a retiree on a fixed income.  Last year,I bought a new car thanks to what I learned here.