Question

Posted in Banking

Suzydell

I am a victim of identity theft
My sister stole my identity back in 1989 she knows everything about me including my social security number and she also has a duplicate license with my S#_ I can prove it because the Stoneham Massachusetts police have a case pending in Criminal Court at this moment

Did you notify the Ssocial Security Administration and have you filed a police report?  Doesn't matter if she is a relative or not, a thief is a thief and they should be  punished.  Also, get copies of all three credit reports and dispute the wrong items. Do this every year!  You might even consider getting a credit freeze so that no new accounts can be opened without contacting you to verify.  May be inconvenient, but worth it.